ESPO launches catering services framework
It is specifically designed for education customers and includes service providers who ‘are experts in their field and will tailor their catering service to meet specific requirements’.
Service providers on the framework offer ‘all types’ of catering provisions, from dining room and canteen-style services, to grab & go breakfast, after school clubs and special events.
Depending on requirements and the size of the premises, a range of service models can be offered, including onsite or offsite preparation, service and consumption.
Providers can also offer ESPO customers:
- Menus that offer varieties in flavour, texture, colour and appearance and are freshly produced, appealing in taste and meet current food trends.
- Services which meet specific needs
- Menus to support and assist the achievements and maintenance of the gold, silver and bronze Food for Life Accreditations
- Advice to ensure the catering service will best suit the requirement and operation of sites
- Incentives and tailored menus to assist with reducing costs and maximising meal up-take
- Education and training on food provenance and healthy eating
Contact ESPO’s food team to find out more email@example.com