Nominations open for LACA Awards of Excellence
The LACA Awards recognise good management, strong team performances and high individual achievements. The deadline for entries closes on 9 April 2020 at 12 noon.
There are 12 award categories open for nomination:
- LACA Apprentice/Trainee Award
- LACA Catering Business of the Year Award
- LACA Education Contract Caterer of the Year - NEW for 2020
- LACA Primary School Catering Team of the Year Award
- LACA Secondary School Catering Team of the Year Award
- LACA 'Green' Menu and Marketing Award - UPDATED for 2020
- Arnold's Award
- The Nan Berger Memorial Award
- The Roger Davis Outstanding Achievement Award
- LACA Unsung Hero Award
- LACA Region of the Year Award
- LACA Outstanding Supplier of the Year Award
The LACA/ Apprentice Award will be given to an individual who has carried out a training course or programme. The winning person will receive a framed certificate, a trophy and a cheque for £500.
New for 2020 is the LACA Education Contract Caterer of the Year, which will be awarded to the ‘top preforming company’ that supplies outsourced catering services to the school meals sector.
The LACA ‘Green’ Menu and Marketing Award seeks to recognise how service providers are adapting their menus in response to current trends.
The LACA Awards night will take place on 9 July 2020 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole. To submit a nomination for yourself or someone else visit here.