LACA extends Awards for Excellence deadline entry
The LACA Awards for Excellence aim to recognise individuals and teams who continue to make a real difference in education catering. There are 11 awards open for nomination this year with the winners being announced on Thursday 7 July 2022 at the LACA Main Event.
Good management, strong performances and high achievements deserve to be recognised and it is particularly important to not only reward but sustain motivation.
Jacquie Blake, chair of LACA, said: "I would encourage everyone to consider their teams and individuals that have gone the extra mile and submit a nomination for them.”
- LACA Catering Business of the Year Award
- LACA Primary School Catering Team of the Year Award
- LACA Secondary School Catering Team of the Year Award
- LACA Unsung Hero Award
- LACA ‘Green’ Menu & Marketing Award
- The Nan Berger Memorial Award
- Roger Davis Outstanding Achievement Award
- LACA Apprentice/Trainee Award
- Arnold’s Award
- LACA Region of the Year
- LACA Outstanding Supplier of the Year Award