We are pleased to launch the search for nominations for the LACA Awards for Excellence 2022, recognising individuals and teams who continue to make a real difference in education catering. Good management, strong performances and high achievements deserve to be recognised and it is particularly important to not only reward but sustain motivation.
There are 11 awards open for nominations this year – please read all of the award criteria carefully as some amendments have been made. The LACA Catering Business Team of the Year has been amalgamated with the LACA Education Contract Caterer Award to encompass the evolving business models we have seen in recent years.
LACA extends its thanks to all the award sponsors for their much appreciated support and for their ongoing commitment to recognising the exceptional endeavours of all of our nominees.
The winners will be revealed at the LACA Awards for Excellence dinner taking place on 7th July
during the LACA Main Event
There are 11 award categories open for nominations:
- LACA Apprentice/Trainee Award
- LACA Catering Business of the Year Award - UPDATED FOR 2022
- LACA Primary School Catering Team of the Year Award
- LACA Secondary School Catering Team of the Year Award
- LACA 'Green' Menu and Marketing Award
- Arnold's Award
- The Nan Berger Memorial Award
- The Roger Davis Outstanding Achievement Award
- LACA Unsung Hero Award
- LACA Region of the Year Award
- LACA Outstanding Supplier of the Year Award
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED